09 July 2010

Hmm

Wonder what happens on the first day of college life
Wonder who will i meet? Anymore angels out there?
Wonder how will i cope with the amount of subjects i have
Wonder what happens if i face failure once again
Wonder how should i manage my time
Wonder what happens if i don't get to sleep late anymore
Wonder what happens starting life w/o the lil someone
Wonder what happens if the lecturers hates me
Wonder what happens if i couldn't make new good friends

Dear God, i pray that you'll keep me safe in Your hands. (I know you will)
Wash away my fear dear Lord. That I'll trust in You and let You to be in control.
Lead me dear Lord. I'm lost without You.
Be with me. Be with me. I love you Lord, more than anything.
In Jesus most precious and worthy name i pray, Amen.

And how this song came by after i typed amen(:

"Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, All fear is gone,
Because I know, I know,
He owns the future.
And life is worth the living, Just because He lives."

Yes it is Dear Lord. Thank you(:

I hope i did a lil sth good here in this post too. I hope you'll know that the Lord God Almighty is there, for all of us. No one to be excluded, That's Him(: Awesome!
Have a blessed day, will you?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment