24 July 2010

And yet, i've survived for another chapter in life

College was alright(:
I guess i can say i couldn't ask for a better course(: (:
With awesome people and awesome lecturers. (psst, lecturers are hot too!)
But i'll never like how the fact i'm not starting this wonderful chapter of life with you. I couldn't share my happiness, my joy, my excitement with youu.
I couldn't share my first week of college struggles, my fast coming pile of courseworks that i need you mentally and physically to help me pull through all this *tasks* in life.
I couldn't do it myself. I'm out of breath. I need a- someone. Not just anyone randomly.
Why aren't you willing to do so? I can't breath anymore.

Btw, i like chemistry(: and i loveee psychology/ sociology / anthropology. Nature sciences and social sciences are awesome. I like science(: And i would like to learn one day why you, you and all of you react this way. Which i hope there'll be a solid scientific reason behind it.
I hope in all these i'll grow maturely and stronger as a human being. I'll cross over the bridge. After all, i've cried you a river and work hard in building the bridge just to cross over it. I'll cross, one day. Hopefully. And i'll never come back.
But then again,

Btw, i went for a orchestra audition. *fingers crossed* I hope i'll pass it. Did i tell you i love music too?(:
Have a great weekend everyone! I like fridays and i learn how to appreciate a weekend more. Since college is such a hectic thing. I have 3 tests and a presentation on the 3rd week of college! so yup, hope your weekend will be a good one. Spend it with your love one, please?<3

p/s: thanks for reading, it means a lot to me.


iloveyouph

No comments:

Post a Comment