14 June 2010

I miss you dear

Holding hands.
No more holding on to youu?


Sitting/ being on you.
No more sitting on your legs and staring at youu?

Making out.
No more love bites or sloppy kisses with youu?

What happened to all the promises you made?
It all just swept away?

What happened to all the memories we made?
No more many new great ones to come?

What happened to you being loyal?
Loyalty is not a word anymore?

What happened to you appreciating me?
Don't appreciate US anymore?

What happened to 'i'm sad when you're sad?'
Damn it, i'm sad. It doesn't hit you a single bit now?

What happened to L is for love Y is for you?
It doesn't exist in your vocabulary now?

What happened to US? What happened?
Wasn't everything as awesome as it is?
Wasn't i loving you enough? Or was it too much?
Why a sudden surprise?
Why did we break up?
Why don't you love me anymore?
Why wasn't i given a chance?
Why did you leave me hanging?
What did i do? What did i not do?
HUHH?

But you know what, i made up my mind for the better.
You don't even deserve me!>:( and i chased after youu for so many years, to get an unripe fruit.
I'll never be fruitful with you. You're not even riped yet.
Thus the sour-ness eyh.
I would like to say YOU SUCKK! But then, i'll not say that.
I KNOW, you've made a lot of sacrifices. Normal things for a normal guy, but it takes a lot of courage for a person like you.

Who am i to complain?
I got us into this mushy-ness.
I got us into everything that we've been through together.
I probably forced you along the way.
I got us together.

So for that, i'll live with it. And i'll stay STRONG.

Never ever ever believe that love can change a guy eyh?
Never ever ever fully trust in someone eyh?
Never ever ever put your high hopes confidently eyh?
never ever ever feel to secure eyh?

I LEARNT MY LESSON.
A very painful lesson.
Filled with endless flowing of tears that the person i'm tear-ing for won't even give a damn in it.( I believe you do a lil, though)

But then, tomorrow is a mystery.
If you weren't meant for me, i'm gonna throw you away like a smelly shoe and buy a new one. New arrival!
I won't be as heartless as you , though. I'll remember you.
An eye opener to love reality.
So what i won't married my first boyfriend.
As long as i don't marry the wrong one.

I love you, ph.
It hurts.
LGMH. He doesn't love me anymore. But there's still hopes right?
I hope i don't regret having you. I hope you remain a sweet memory in my mind.
Not the later detail on you dumping me heartlessly.
Don't forget me?
I'll always always remember you?
You are very special to me! you know that.

LOVEEE
Your piggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment