10 June 2011

Photos

I was scanning through a month worth of pictures, wait, i meant for the month of June.
10days worth of pictures. I couldn't comprehend how many pictures I've took, and how they varies through different events. How each of them speaks of a thousand words in my mind.
The amount of changes in my June is going to be drastic. Mind you, i hate changes. But i guess my optimism helped me pull through. Like hey, changes are always for the better right? for you to grow, for you to learn, for you to face the unexpected, to challenge yourself to the extend that you never know you can aaccomplish. YOU'RE ALWAYS BETTER THAN WHAT YOU ARE! always(:

Back to the topic, I like how pictures are one of the most wonderful inventions. How it is able to capture the smiles, the emotions, the surroundings, the people who were there, the colours, the memories.

So capture every moment in you heart and in the flashes of technology.
much love,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment