21 August 2010

i like what ifs

What if i say i could change, will you give me another chance?

What if we start all over again, will we end up this way?



What if i was the boy and you were the girl?

What if we were just best friends and nothing more?



What if i travel few hours alone just to get to ur academy, will u give me a hug?

What if i cry in front of you when i see you, will you lend me your shoulder?

What if i drive all the way to ur house just so i can see u, will you be touched or mad?

What if i just keep continuing loving you and text you, will you hate me?

What if i kept having hope on us, will you eventually come back to me?

What if i gave up everything just so i can be with you, will you accept?

What if i become your classmate again, will we act like strangers?

What if i give up on you, will you forget me?






Do you know that i still love you as much?

No comments:

Post a Comment